Say it With Cookies

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...cookies! Etc. Etc.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Twelve Days of Cookies, Day 6


Chocolate Shortbread with White Chocolate Sauce

The appeal of these cookies was getting to make one cookie with two types of chocolate. Plus I get to dip chocolate into chocolate? Nuff said!

I borrowed the recipe from this blog's biggest competitor -- the 12 Days of Cookies from the Food Network. I had to take a closer look at what they're doing over there at that Food Network place. Of course, I realize they may be doing a teensy bit better than me in terms of branding, name recognition, and blog traffic. But are their recipes really up to my high standards?!? :)

In this instance, they done pretty good. Alex Guarnaschelli, whoever that is, is officially invited to my cooking club's cookie exchange. The chocolate/chocolate idea is genius. :) Here is the link to the recipe. As you can see from the photo, I jazzed it up by using cookie cutters instead of the pan. I know; I am very advanced.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alexandra-guarnaschelli/chocolate-shortbread-with-white-chocolate-sauce-recipe2/index.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home