Say it With Cookies

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...cookies! Etc. Etc.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Twelve Days of Cookies, Day 8

Peanut Butter Cups


These cookies are an old favorite. I had to give up hope on the "stained glass" cookies I was planning, due to the fact that I was clearly overextending myself. (To make those, I would have had to painstakingly cut individual shapes out of sugar cookies with an exacto knife...maybe next year :)) These dietetic cookies came out great as usual. I had my sous chef Gran help me with the unwrapping and pressing in of the Reeses candy. The cookies are destined to be part of a great buffet dinner for 15 family and friends tonight. Since I will be sober once again for another holiday gathering -- wish me luck!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home