Say it With Cookies

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...cookies! Etc. Etc.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Twelve Days of Cookies, Day 3

Melty Moments



This recipe comes from the book Rose's Christmas Cookies, which I got it last year during the holiday season. These cookies are really good. The actually do, as the name implies, seem to melt in your mouth. They did not have an auspicious beginning though. These were the only cookies I have ever made where I did not lick the dough off the beaters. The dough did not taste good at all -- maybe because of the high content of corn starch?? (By the way, what is corn starch? I really don't have a clue.) Anyway, being completely turned off by the dough I thought the cookies were going to be big losers -- but so far they are my favorite this year. The recipe calls for them dipped in chocolate, but I couldn't even do it. Thats how good they are -- I'm even afraid chocolate might ruin them!! As if!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home