Say it With Cookies

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...cookies! Etc. Etc.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Twelve Days of Cookies, Day 6

Savory Cheese Dollars



I made these with my mom while we were waiting for Dad to come back from the airport with Devin and his fiancee. They were so easy and so good! Possibly the easiest cookies I have ever made, with only three ingredients -- cheese, butter, and flour (then add salt, pepper, cayenne pepper etc. to taste). They were warm out of the oven by the time everyone arrived. The other fun thing about these cookies is that we tried out Mom's new convection oven for the first time. It is definitely an oven that comes with an instruction manual -- there are lots of digital buttons and beeping and flashing but we still managed to cook the cookies to perfection. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home